Are you also feeling tired in the midday during working hours?
This usually happens with most of us because of the hectic schedule, lack of sleep or stress. And we can’t get proper rest and feel exhausted.
In such scenario, coffee is the first choice to boost the energy at that time. However, the excess of caffeine is not good for our health.
These 7 foods are the best caffeine alternatives which not only energize you but makes you more focused and are also good for your health.
1) Nuts boost spirits and increase energy level
Nuts, especially the walnuts are the great snack for decreasing tiredness. Walnuts contain omega-3 fatty acids and munching the walnuts can boost your spirits.
In addition, nuts increase the satiety and maintain energy level as they contain the balance of fat and protein to keep your blood sugar levels steady.
2) Bananas improves level of alertness
Bananas are rich in complex carbohydrates, natural sugar, amino acids which make this fruit a great energy booster. Moreover, bananas also contain tyrosine, the amino acid that helps produce norepinephrine which improves the level of alertness.
3) Dark Chocolate acts as an energy booster
Dark chocolate is not only good for our skin but also an energy booster when we are tired. This is great choice to eat chocolates when you feel tired as dark chocolate contains caffeine and also it improve cognitive functions.
4) Avocado helps in inflammation
Yes, this fruit is also an energy booster. Avocado has healthy fats to help with satiety and energy with fatty acids which help in inflammation that has been linked to fatigue.
Eating a diet high in monounsaturated fats improve energy levels as compared to a diet high in saturated fats.
5) Oranges or bell peppers inject freshness
As we all know, Oranges are the rich source of Vitamin C but very few know that vitamin C inject freshness into our body and mind, reduce cortisol. Cortisol is the hormone that is responsible for stress and energy slumps.
Bell peppers are also a good source of Vitamin C and a cup of sliced bell pepper fulfill twice your daily requirement of Vitamin C.
6) Oatmeal prevents you from overeating
We can’t forget the whole grains when we talk about the energizing foods. As per the International Journal of Food Science and Nutrition, the people who eat high complex carbohydrates breakfast feel more alert the whole day as compared to those who eat breakfast high in fat. And Oats are high dietary fiber and contain B1; this vitamin is known for fighting fatigue. Breakfast with oatmeal help you feel full longer, prevents you from overeating throughout the day and that ultimately help you in weight loss.
7) Water prevents your body from dehydration
Yes, it is very important to drink lots of water when you are feeling tired. Because dehydration may also be the reason of tiredness, fatigue, and moodiness.
By wrapping this, it is important to follow the right diet to feel fresh and energetic. More balanced meals you eat, less you feel tired. And try to stick with the nutritional foods which help your body to function optimally
- Here’s the Daily Routine of Mukesh Ambani – India’s Richest Man - April 27, 2018
- 7 Most Effective Deep Breathing Exercises with Steps and Precautions - August 22, 2017
- Periods (An Advanced Guide) + Yoga & Home Remedies for Irregular Periods - August 16, 2017
- 7 Foods That You Should NOT Heat Again - July 18, 2017
- 7 Foods Which Gives You (Instant Energy) When You feel Tired - July 14, 2017
- 10 Foods to Eat on an Empty Stomach (Watermelon is One of Them) - July 10, 2017
- 10 Foods to Avoid on an Empty Stomach (Banana is One of Them) - July 5, 2017
- Top 10 Foods That Make You Look (Younger) Than Your Age - June 27, 2017
- 9 Health Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water in the Morning - June 15, 2017
- 6 Health Benefits of Lemon You’ve Never Thought Of - June 6, 2017