When I read what Mukesh Ambani does in a whole day, it was truly inspiring. Many of us would like to have a lifestyle of mukesh ambani but most of us are not ready to put in the hard work to achieve our dreams. His daily routine inspired me a lot and taught me a very good lesson of hard work, and also reminds me some of the inspiring quotes of hard work.
- A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.
- Nothing worth having comes easy
- YOU are your only limit
Mukesh Ambani Daily Routine
In his daily life routine or dincharya, he don’t miss from having his favourite food and also being a good husband he daily spends an hour or two with Nita Ambani.
5 to 5:30 AM: Mr. Mukesh Ambani wakes up to a new start
6 to 7:30 AM: Starts with his dedicated workout schedule blended with swimming to stay fit. After this, he reads newspaper.
8 to 9 AM: Mr. Mukesh Ambani takes his light breakfast. Every Sunday, he loves to relish South Indian breakfast at his favorite eating points.
9 AM to 10 AM: This is the time when he gets ready to start a new day at office.
10 to 10:30 AM: Before leaving for office, Mukesh Ambani and rest of the Ambani family takes blessings from his mother..
11 to 11:30 AM: Mukesh Ambani reaches his office and kick starts his office work.
11:30 to 10 PM: He stays busy with his official appointments, meetings and other works
10 to 11 PM: He is back home.
11 PM to 12 AM: He now has his delectable South Indian or Gujarati dinner
12 AM to 2 AM: Shares a final roundup of the day with his wife
2 AM to 2:30 AM: Winds up any of his pending official works before he sleeps.
If you want to be like him then start working hard everyday. Go and show the world what you are capable of.
Source: Laughing Colors
- Here’s the Daily Routine of Mukesh Ambani – India’s Richest Man - April 27, 2018
- 7 Most Effective Deep Breathing Exercises with Steps and Precautions - August 22, 2017
- Periods (An Advanced Guide) + Yoga & Home Remedies for Irregular Periods - August 16, 2017
- 7 Foods That You Should NOT Heat Again - July 18, 2017
- 7 Foods Which Gives You (Instant Energy) When You feel Tired - July 14, 2017
- 10 Foods to Eat on an Empty Stomach (Watermelon is One of Them) - July 10, 2017
- 10 Foods to Avoid on an Empty Stomach (Banana is One of Them) - July 5, 2017
- Top 10 Foods That Make You Look (Younger) Than Your Age - June 27, 2017
- 9 Health Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water in the Morning - June 15, 2017
- 6 Health Benefits of Lemon You’ve Never Thought Of - June 6, 2017